Praca: (Junior) AML/KYC Specialist - FCC Operational Support Team [rekrutacja online]
(Junior) AML/KYC Specialist - FCC Operational Support Team [rekrutacja online]
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
We are looking for you if:
- You can support in collecting and assessing information about FEC risks (or: FEC concerns) of Customers, which include risk assessment of exited or customers indicated as increased risk,
- You can draft recommendations for the FEC risk management of Customers banked across multiple ING entities, suggesting which stakeholders should be involved in risk discussions/decisioning and support the execution of decisions made in relation to the FEC risk management of these Customers,
- You have 1+ years’ experience in AML/KYC, including screening (adverse media, sanctions & PEP) and risk assessment,
- You have experience with regard to risk-based investigations and analyses on FEC risks of Customers,
- You have prior experience in KYC and CDD projects for global financial institutions,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. You can express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You are fluent in English, reading and writing.
Youll get extra points for:
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve a collective goal,
- Experience in recommendations preparation and good quality decisions what to escalate and what not to escalate,
- Understanding of requirements and international standards related to KYC due diligence, Counter Financing Terrorism, AML and FEC as well as knowledge of the end-to-end CDD process,
- Knowledge of Customer Due Diligence / Name screening / Transaction screening processes,
- Ability to analyse and review large documents to identify key issues and areas of improvement,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
Information about squad:
The FCC Operational Support Team (FOST) is part of the Financial Crime Compliance Department, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- start 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
Scope of duties
30%- Collect information from different ING entities related to a Customer and draft recommendations including appropriate potential mitigating measures with regard to the FEC risks of these customers
20%- Support in identifying issues regarding exited or increased risk Customers of multiple ING entities
20%- Support in identifying necessary mitigating measures with regard to the FEC risks ofthese customers
20%- Participate in team discussions on the calibration of findings and translate the outcome of these discussions for the preparation of meetings with relevant stakeholders.
10%- Work to predefined deadlines in a target driven environment and meet quality expectations through ongoing competency assessments.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations