Twój zakres obowiązkówWspółpraca z Główną Księgową przy prowadzeniu pełnej księgowości;Dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów;Analiza i...
Praca: Account Receivable Specialist with German
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and is able to facilitate theidentification and resolution of any customer disputes.
- All aspects of collections regarding debtors ledger
- Handling outgoing collection calls
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Allocating and clarifying payments
- Managing overdue payments
- Receive and resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Provide support to AR Team Leader and Analyst for credit control activities as required.
- Month end processing and reporting requirements
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity re debtors ledger
- Escalation and follow through of issue’s re debtors ledger
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)
- Very good knowledge of German, min. C1
- Communicative level of English
- Previous experience in handling customers/ AR/ credit activity (represent advantages);
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Emtor Spółka z o.o.
Your responsibilitiesCollection of all outstanding items due on assigned accountsContacts with clients and investigation/ explanation of any issuesProviding...
Your responsibilitiesPerforming general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, processing of...
OERLIKON BUSINESS SERVICES EUROPE Sp. z o.o.
Workplace: Warszawa – City Center (Skylight building next to Złote Tarasy) This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who...