Praca: Analyst Case Activation and Allocation
- Case activation within 1-2hrs, after validating the prerequisite details such as billing details, client information, client report scope, client account numbers, case fee, client due dates etc. (activation involves EDDO, GT and manual order forms channels),
- Case activation for IPO’s and IBM’s cases,
- Case allocation to the right team based upon region,
- Case creation on PSA platform,
- Attending to e-mails sent by various partners,
- Keeping a track of various improvements required on PSA platform, while performing daily activities,
- Changing case due dates and cases status as per DD teams requests,
- E-sharing the final reports to the client for manual orders,
- Collaborating closely with SAM/CSM, DD team and other partners as applicable.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills,
- Problem-solving capabilities,
- Ability to connect well with cross-functional regional-based colleagues across the globe.
- Technical skills (Microsoft Share point, Power automate, Power Bi, Sway etc.)
Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
Information: access to real-time economic data
Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
Activities: sports teams and social events to join
Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
LSEG is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business.
We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.