Would you like to take part in developing and improving our Internal Funds transfer pricing framework? We are now looking for an Analyst to ensure that...
Praca: Analyst in Market Risk Control
It’s an exciting time to join Nordea finance team as we are just starting to build our MTFC (Markets & Treasury Financial Control) department in Warsaw and offer lots of new opportunities to people willing to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Market Risk Analyst to our Market Risk Control team to help us safeguard Nordea by delivering correct market risk reporting and raising potential concerns related to ongoing trading activities across the trading and banking book.
Would you like to become an expert in the market risk area and contribute to our market risk analysis, implementation of new processes and regulations? We are now looking for an Analyst to run the market risk processes in close cooperation with the Market Risk Control team, the trading desks and relevant 2nd LoD functions
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Market Risk Control team where we ensure correct daily market risk reporting and compliance to delegated mandates and internal instructions. In addition we are responsible for the SIMM process and for providing market risk analysis to internal committees . We add value by running the market risk processes and delivering required reporting to internal stakeholders and regulators. We are covering a wide variety of financial products and are striving for continous improvement of our setup. As an Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in safeguarding Nordea by ensuring correct market risk reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily control and reporting of the market risk across the trading and the banking book
- Prepare market risk analysis for stakeholders, committees and regulators
- Provide relevant market risk reporting for the trading desks
- Service trading desks and trading management with relevant information and analysis
- Build new and maintain existing market risk processes
- Understand market risk models and market risk dimensions stemming of approved products, market dynamics and the business models
- Cooperation with stakeholders from Front Office, Back Office and IT teams
You’ll join a a team of 15 dedicated controllers based in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Warsaw. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are curious, sceptical and open minded person,
- like to dive into problems and understand the entirety of an issue,
- understand market risk models and market risk dimensions stemming of approved products, market dynamics and the business models
- are a good communicator,
- like work with data, models, IT and people.
Your experience and background:
- You have an excellent academic background, including a degree in a quantitative discipline, such as finance, economics, statistics/mathematics, sciences or engineering,
- Experience with operating within a financial markets role, risk management, trading, structuring, middle office, preferably in a Risk Management role,
- Experience in building tools to analyze financial products and data using e.g. SQL, VBA, Python,
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data modelleing would be an advantage,
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy9:00 - 17:00w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres obowiązków20%-...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract8:00 - 16:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking per task25%- Development &...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract8:00-16:00work hoursZajęcza 4, Warsawthis is the location of our officeScope of duties85%- Supporting the day to day...