Aon is currently recruiting an Project Analyst to support the EMEA insurance due diligence team that sits within Aons M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS")...
Praca: Change & Compliance Professional at ComplianceHub [rekrutacja online]
- If you have 5-10 years of proven experience in Compliance and/or Change Management role(s),
- If you have Financial Crime Compliance knowledge
- If you took part in strategic initiatives and projects,
- If you are an independent subject-matter expert,
- If you have self-starting capabilities and innovative mindset,
- If you are able to work across functional & geographic lines,
- If you have organizational sensitivity and are flexible,
- If you are customer focused and take accountability,
- If you have analyzed business processes, drafted procedures and/or implemented IT systems,
- If you have university degree,
- If you are fluent in English
- Experience in ABC, CRS/FATCA, CTI, and/or Sanctions
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum & Lean Management
- Please submit your CV in English
We are building a brand new ComplianceHub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new ComplianceHub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months. ING Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a Change & Compliance Professional to join our Financial Crime Compliance team in Warsaw. This is an unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract9:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties60%- Execution of the QA...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract9:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties40%- Working together with...
PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.As...