umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa (Powiśle)tutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres...
Praca: Experienced Programme manager to MDP Strategy & Execution, Risk Models
This is an opportunity for you to join a highly professional and dedicated team and become part of a large organization and to gain a broad network across the bank. You will get a chance to impact Nordeas risk management by engaging in an exciting job with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
We are looking for an Experienced Programme Manager to join the Risk Models Strategy & Execution team in Poland or Finland, holding key responsibilities in coordinating development of internal risk models.
Your responsibilities will encompass various activities in the scope of project initiation and deployment of appropriate governance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure project plans are developed, signed-off and continually maintained
- Develop programme change management policy applying the prescribed level of oversight to necessitate adherence across works-streams
- Ensure risks and interdependencies are exhaustively identified, reported, owned and managed through to resolution throughout project lifecycle
- Ensure status reports are submitted to senior management on predefined cadence, accurately reflecting project progress
- Develop and deliver robust stakeholder engagement plans in order to establish and maintain strong relationships and clear lines of communication with all participants
- Schedule and lead status meetings, ensuring that all attendees are readily briefed and furnished with appropriate reading material well in advance
The role is based in Helsinki; Warszawa.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We are seeking a high performing individual with the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in programme management activities and a strong delivery approach
- At least 5 years of experience within a credit risk function
- Previous experience in agile ways of working
- Academic degree in a quantitative subject preferred but not required
- Knowledge of coding (VBA, SAS) is beneficial
- Skilled across MS Office suite
- Proficient in English both oral and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/05/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Aristoteles Samaras - email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract8:00 - 16:00work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of duties25%-Ensuring that procedures...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties60% - Lead...
ING Tech Poland
Change Lead within Global Transaction Monitoring (Remediation Lookback Execution) [rekrutacja online]
contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties50% - Lead...