Praca: Finance & Accounting Process Consultant (GA)
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
At the moment we are looking a candidates for a position:
- process optimization in GA area,
- supporting team members in implementing initiatives and raising quality standards,
- supporting clients in the scope of inquiries related to supported processes,
- supporting in controlling the effectiveness of task implementation and process efficiency,
- supporting other projects carried out at SSC Szczecin.
- University degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting),
- fluent knowledge of English,
- well advanced analytical skills,
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- professional experience in the field of optimization accounting processes,
- knowledge of SAP and practical ability to manage projects will be an advantage.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.