Główne zadania:dekretowanie i księgowanie faktur, dowodów PZ i RW oraz innych dokumentów dot. zakupudekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów dot. zakupu...
Praca: General Ledger Accountant with English
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger – Senior Process Associate
You will work with Training, Ops to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the in scope accounts (fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the handled accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Analyzing and investigating the blocked items for payment on trade accounts payable accounts
- Handling and reconciling the intercompany transactions and accounts
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Handling the salary related expenses
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Fulfills any other ad-hoc activity required by the manager or customer
- Accounting experience and relevant similar work experience in the field area
- English Language level at B2 min is a must
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage)
- Knowledge of: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
- Attractive salary and 100% remote job
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as performance bonuses, employee discounts, Pension, and Insurance support
Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Your profile:Good English and Spanish (B2 level)About 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable- nice to haveHigh accuracy and focus on detailsAbility to plan,...
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
About the departmentAccounts Receivable department supports Coloplast entities across the globe in ensuring that Customer Accounts are up to date. We are a...
Warszawa - Mokotów
ISS Facility Services Sp. z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Weryfikowanie dokumentów pod względem księgowym i merytorycznymKontrolowanie prawidłowości transakcji finansowychWspółpraca z...