Praca: Junior Accountant with Georgian
IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
Work location: Poland, Cracow, Armii Krajowej 18
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- invoice processing
- query management
- report analysis
- preparation of presentation for client
- Georgian lg (B2)
- Good English (A2)
- Excel skills
- person able to work in team and under time pressure
- good communication skills
- Russian language as a advantage
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role