Do Twoich obowiązków będzie należało:Procesowanie oraz księgowanie dokumentów,Kontrola i uzgadnianie kont księgowych,Rozliczanie płatności i...
Praca: Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist with Hebrew
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Motorola Finance Center in Krakow is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) which provides world class finance, accounting and purchasing services to all Motorola entities. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life
The Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due receivables.
The person hired on this position will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for maintaining professional relationships with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
Specifically the Junior AR Specialist will:
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management. Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings
- Excellent English
- Excellent Hebrew
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Requires 1 year experience in the collection/customer service function in the multinational environment
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic knowledge in other MS applications
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Mikołów / Łaziska Górne
WILK ELEKTRONIK S.A.
Are you freshly graduate and excited for what lies ahead? Are you eager to start your first professional experience in finance? Perhaps you want...
UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązkówKsięgowanie faktur w wewnętrznym systemie;Rozwiązywanie zadań związanych z fakturami;Sporządzanie raportów zewnętrznych i...
Your responsibilitiesAll aspects of collections regarding debtors ledgerHandling outgoing collection callsFacilitating the identification and resolution of...