Would you like to develop in banking sector? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to provide great customer experience. In Nordea, we know...
Praca: Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due monies.
Junior Specialist will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola.
In addition, the Junior Specialist will be responsible for maintaining working relationships with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
Specifically the Junior Specialist:
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Assists in refund process and process of credit card charge.
- Reconciles accounts with open credits and payments.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings
- Fulfills ad-hoc Manager requests
- Maximum 1 year experience in the collection/customer service/credit function in the multinational environment
- Willingness to work US hours (2nd shift)
- Excellent English
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
- Analytical skills a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join growing Daily Banking Services. Would you like to help as in keeping internal accounts in order? We...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?At least B1 command of English and B2 of...