Kandydat na kontrolera finansowego powinien mieć minimum 3 lata doświadczenia na stanowisku specjalisty ds. kontrolingu. Gruntowna wiedza z obszaru analizy...
Praca: Junior Financial Controller
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Proven Multi GAAP accounting and reporting experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Financial Control domain
- Leadership qualities
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Familiar with working in a shared service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IFRS knowledge is an asset
Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Preparing financial reports
- Analysing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Providing input for plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Z MANAGEMENT Sp. z o.o.
Inter Cars S.A.
OBOWIĄZKIWspieranie procesów raportowania oraz budżetowania Grupy Współpraca z działami oraz koordynacja zadań w trakcie audytuWspieranie procesu...
Gigroup - PL
Dla naszego Klienta, firmy zajmującej się projektowaniem i produkcją zaawansowanych technologicznie komponentów samochodowych prowadzimy rekrutację na...
DGP DOZORBUD Grupa Polska Sp. z o.o.
Do głównych zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należeć będzie:wsparcie Działu Zarządzania Majątkiem w całokształcie realizowanych przez...