Praca: Model Risk Senior Auditor [rekrutacja online]
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to challenge and improve models and algorithms used within ING. Moreover, being able to translate complex modelling problems to their effect and impact on the bank’s operations is a key to success.
- You have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation.
- You have the ability to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- You have a university degree (MSc or PhD) in data science, artificial intelligence, econometrics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- You have beyond 4 years of relevant work experience in Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning within a financial institution / university (PhD graduates with less years of experience will also be considered).
- You have good programming skills in Python/ R/ Matlab/ SAS/Machine Learning
- You are fluent in English (fluency in other languages is much appreciated).
- You are keen in exploring many aspects of financial modelling.
- You are willing and free to travel, dependent on the assignments (once possible due to pandemic)
- Being organisationally sensitive and effective in conflict management.
- Being persuasive; having the ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
As a Models Audit Specialist you will be part of an international Model Risk audit team. This team is part of the CAS Audit Division Risk & Finance. CAS is a highly professional organisation with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe and comprises a diverse international team of around 400 members. Together with your CAS colleagues, you have worldwide coverage on model related audits. International audits are performed as a joint effort between local representatives and (central) model specialists. Working at CAS that you will be operating at the very heart of the ING organisation. This also means that your work has the interest of regulators, external accountants and executive management.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 Koniec 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations