Poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Menedżera ds. księgowości, która będzie odpowiedzialna za zarządzanie kilkuosobowym zespołem księgowym, poprzez...
Praca: OTC Team Leader with German
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Min. 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Fluent English and German
- Strong people management skills
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Clients reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
- Demonstrating proficiency in the domain of Project Accounting would be an asset
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Being business focused and understand key business processes within an organization
- Leading, managing and developing a team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service for the Client up to agreed SLA’s
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining good working relationship
- Providing process quality assurance, reviewing DTPs
- Providing high quality various reporting both standard and non-standard
- Driving and proposing process improvements within assigned scope to assure productivity gains increase is in line with contract requirement and Client satisfaction
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing; provide team members with coaching and assure process team training requirements are satisfied
We are looking for a candidate who can take over the role of Team Leader within Project Accounting area for our Client.
As our PA Supervisor you will become an important part of global team by directly influencing the profitability and financial performance of the company.
The scope of activities is very interesting and complex and includes in particular: project administration, project controlling, invoicing, reporting.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do? As a Team Leader in Accounts Payable Department, you will be responsible mainly for:Supporting and/or participating in migration of business...
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Main areas of responsibility:coordination and management of teams, which are responsible for processes, located in the area of GA (STOCK, FA),development,...
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous...