Main areas of responsibility:Ensure efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits related administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ,...
Praca: Payroll Officer with French
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, were currently looking for:
To our GSS in Warsaw are searching for a new member of the French Payroll Team. In this position you will be responsible for collecting and checking monthly payroll data changes submitted by the variety of stakeholders, submitting data changes to our external payroll provider and reviewing payroll reports to ensure monthly reports are 100% accurate. To perform this work, its essential that you possess French payroll knowledge and speak French fluently, as most of our close partners are based in France. There are also several post commits tasks you will be accountable for, which can be reviewed below. If youre passionate for payroll and you would like to grow professionally, this offer is for you!
- Process monthly payroll gross-to-net (input, check and output) including:
- Processing new hires and leavers
- Uploading time sheets
- Inputting all non-recurrent data: bonuses, shift premiums, overtime, etc.
- Inputting recurrent data: car benefit, transportation allowance, garnishments, etc.
- Processing absences: medical leave, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Checking T&A and payroll output: T&A sheets, payslips, reports, GL files, payments, etc.
- Process monthly post-payroll tasks including:
- Preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security etc.
- Providing various excel files / payroll reports required by stakeholders.
- Establish and improve quality relationship with stakeholders through:
- Dealing with enquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining a day-to-day cooperation with the payroll provider.
- Liaising with external stakeholders (Government agencies, 3rd party vendors etc.)
- Perform non-cyclical tasks including:
- Reviewing Year End declarations
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Working with payroll provider for testing requirements
- Fluent French speaker (read, written, spoken)
- Communicative English
- Experience in work in a similar position is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of French payroll are a must
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll / Globalview / euHReka will be an advantage
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics will be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong Excel and PC Skills or willingness to develop them
- Be a team player
- Be highly organized, highly motivated, flexible
- Office location – 10 meters from Metro Rondo Daszyńskiego underground station. Currently this position is home based and we provide technological solutions to allow efficient work.
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Private medical care
- Other social benefits (ex. Multisport, Benefit cards)
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are...
TNS Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: WarszawaDo zadań Specjalisty ds. płac będzie należało:samodzielne naliczanie wynagrodzeń oraz zapewnienie ich zgodności z przepisami...
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Oferta:Stabilne zatrudnienie na umowę o pracę na pełny etat (bezpośrednio u naszego Klienta)Praca w standardowych godzinach biurowych 8.00-16.00, od pon....