Umowa na czas nieokreślonyDepartament Ryzyka Rynkowego
Praca: Controls, Risks and Governance Expert
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Maintaining a sound Internal Control Environment (JSOX, CHSOX) in JTI SA and service entities/JTI Services SA
- Providing support and training to JTI SA Geneva stakeholders, maintaining regular contacts with local Coordinator, Service entities, FCG (Financial Control Group) and internal audit
- Maintaining the SAP GRC Process controls (SOX repository) up to date with controls owners names
- Performing regular risk analysis related to new business, model change, law change and audit requirements changes together with FCG
- Presenting risk analysis results, proposed framework control changes and action plan
- Preparing the analysis for the annual scoping of the entities to put in scope for CH-SOX, the plants scoping, the indirect tax scoping and the yearly statistics for the Board of Directors
- Ensuring implementation and execution of decision taken
- Organizing and coordinating external audit in relation with Internal Control environment: reviewing controls in scope, preparing of documents requested by auditors, coordinating between internal and external auditors
- Maintaining the data management (both paper and electronic): company accounting files, uploading procedures in Inside, bank signatories (opening, closing bank accounts, adding/removing signatories etc.)
- Maintaining MyRequests system access requests matrix after release of the Global Matrix and preparing it for approval by Governance Director
- Reviewing and approving the DART archiving process of data for 1799 JTI SA and related ledgers in cooperation with Global Service Desk
- Maintaining and uploading newly signed agreements (3rd Party and intercompany) in the agreement database
- Agreement coordination review support to JTI SA Finance Team until agreement signature by following defined checklist and agreements matrix
- Have an University Degree or equivalent degree in Finance and management
- Knowledge of Swiss GAAP or IFRS is a plus
- Capacity to understand complex process and related impacts across the functions
- 5 years of experience in finance position of which 2-3 in compliance/controls department
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficient SAP user
- Excellent MS Office skills
PKO Bank Polski
The Specialist supports brokers and consultants located in different locations and, ultimately, to help them in the process of finding the best insurer’s...
Aon is currently recruiting a Project Analyst to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) team in Krakow, Poland. The AMATS team is a...
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...