Zadaniakontrola formalno-rachunkowa oraz dekretacja faktur zakupowychwprowadzanie faktur do systemu finansowo-księgowegowystawianie faktur sprzedażowych oraz...
Praca: FP&A Junior Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Supporting budgeting, forecasting and reporting for Global Functions – vericalized functions with global exposure
- Supporting respective functions with reports preparation (OPEX and HC related)
- Supporting respective functions with data reconciliation
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working in close collaboration with other Global Functions team members, business functions and other teams
- Operating with high quality standards and challenging status quo to drive for continuous efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Ownership and maintenance of GBS process documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of said documentation
- Active participation in transition process from the HQ and close cooperation with transition manager
- University degree (Finance & Accounting, Economy, Management, MBA) or being at the last year of University
- Previous experience in FP&A (e.g. internships) would be additional asset
- Command of accounting standards (IFRS preferred)
- Willingness to develop within FP&A
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed performer
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong personality and team player mindset
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
STRABAG Sp. z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:cooperating closely with the global project team,providing finance expertise for standard...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
POLAQUA Sp. z o.o.
ZADANIA:bieżące raportowanie zarządcze budów;rozliczenia finansowe budowy, w tym z Podwykonawcami oraz Dostawcami;efektywne i terminowe księgowanie...