Contract of employment type of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking...
Praca: Junior Process Officer with Swedish in KYC
Would you like to work within Know Your Customer Services? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer with Swedish in KYC, Poland to support our department in the efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge in financial crime area in the modern compliance unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services Mass Market PL BBD SE team. We add value by creating high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime issues and risks. As Junior Process Officer with Swedish in KYC, Poland you’ll play a valuable role in group-wide solutions to fight financial crime.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing and assessing risk factors of Nordea’s corporate customers
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers regarding customer’s data
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
You’ll join a dynamic work environment and a friendly, multi-cultural team. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have very good communication skills
- are able to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- are well-organised
- have analytical mindset
- are a fast learner
Your experience and background:
- Graduate of a secondary school or university;
- Swedish at least at C1 level (both written and spoken)
- English on advanced level (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interest in working within financial industry
In this position we additionally offer:
- Relocation bonus: In this position you will receive a monthly relocation bonus (as additional money each month or we’ll rent an apartment for you and cover the costs) when relocating from another city – Recruiter will confirm all the details.
- Nordic language bonus: As long as your position at Nordea requires you to use Swedish language skills on daily basis, you’ll be rewarded with an additional financial bonus each month - Recruiter will confirm all the details.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of...
PKO Bank Polski S.A.
Na co dzień w naszym zespole:projektujesz i rozwijasz najbardziej zaawansowane narzędzia wspierające zarządzanie ryzykiem płynności,pracujesz w metodyce...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Stress Testing. Credit Risk. Quantitative modelling Would you like to work in an agile environment and contribute to the development of Nordeas next...