We are looking for a model risk analyst to our dynamic team in Collective Impairment Models. The job provides an exciting mix of challenges, where different...
Praca: M&A Project Analyst - Risk and Insurance
Aon is currently recruiting an Project Analyst to support the EMEA insurance due diligence team that sits within Aons M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice.
The AMATS practice is a combined team of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers based in the UK with their insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing.
The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Background reading on Target businesses
- Review insurance policies and summarise current insurance arrangements in pre-agreed report format
- Review and summarise loss information
- Collate risk profile data from multiple sources
- Collect and track requested information
- Provide support in the compilation of diligence reports
- Generate graphical representation of data
- Help coordinating internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Assist in the collation of pitch documents and presentation.
- Educated to University level
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and communicate efficiently with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Ready for flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Knowledge of insurance policies helpful
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity an asset
- Willingness to travel.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the...
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of duties25%-...