Praca: Payroll Analyst
As a Payroll Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. Youll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Delivering the highest quality of service in payroll operations by executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures and customer requirements
- Ensuring the timeliness of payroll processing (sending inputs to payroll services providers, approving payrolls and requesting uploads and payments’ releases)
- Carrying out the validation of payroll inputs and the reconciliation of output files
- Communicating any risks to payroll process or deadlines in accordance with escalation paths
- Interacting with employees, client or third party providers to process payroll data and ensure the correct and timely pay
- Timely and accurate reporting of the status of payroll cycle
- Initiating and actively supporting any continuous improvement activities or other process and/or tools improvements
Payroll Customer Service:
- Delivering the highest quality of service in helpdesk area by proper interaction and engagement, accuracy of provided information, timely resolution and overall management of queries from the customer’s employees, the customer or third parties
- Actively taking part in any activities focused on continuous improvement of customer service
- Executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures
We guarantee you:
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience in finance or payroll (1-2 years on independent position)
- Fluent command of English
- Excellent organization and management of own work
- Ability to coordinate the execution of payroll cycle
- Accuracy and attention to details
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Curiosity and need to understand both the details and the context
- Quick learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- Sense of ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to cope with different situations, different requirements, uncertainty and pressure of time
- Attitude to view problems as issues to be solved rather than obstacles
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.