In this position, you will be responsible forDeliver a project portfolio as per pre-defined milestones, leading timely completion of all deliverables whilst...
Praca: Program Lead
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to Financial Reporting & Control (FRC), the operational hub for Group Finance (GF), undertaking primary processes for financial, regulatory, and management reporting, providing key controls across these processes and securing the ongoing and future compliance with regulation on behalf of stakeholders and framework owners across GF.
The Financial Reporting Risk (FRR) Program (“The Program”) was established in response to a need for centralised oversight of ongoing activities to identify, assess, manage and report on risks and improve key controls. The Program is sponsored by the Group CFO and owned by the Head of FRC with a highly prioritised mandate to mobilise stream and track owners right across the organisation.
We are looking for a Program Lead who will:
- Support the Program Owner and Program Responsible to design, shape and drive the FRR Program and maintain quality governance, oversight and reporting of stream and track deliveries.
- Think and act strategically to engage with stream and track owners assigned by the FRR Program in order to engineer and implement smart solutions to meet Program objectives.
- Support the risk assessment and control governance tracks within the design and implementation for risk identification, assessment, mitigation and reporting on FRR and to ensure alignment with control framework developments and wider Program activities.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert of the FRR risk management framework and provide insight to inform stream and track owners and the internal control framework on an ongoing basis. In particular, support the finance & accounting and tax stream owners in their remediation activities.
- Champion for change, in partnership with stream and track owners to instil a strong risk aware and control focused culture across the organisation.
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Welcome to a team at the heart of FRC’s efforts to ensure robust and transparent financial and regulatory reporting across Nordea.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a self-motivating and result-oriented professional
- Are self-starting with the ability to operate independently and take steps to define clear guidance on required outcomes
- Are dependable and courageous, willing to speak up even when its difficult
- Are delivery focused and take pride in delivering high quality outcome
- Enjoy collaborating with others and highly skilled in navigating complex organisational dynamics
- Are a problem solver and passionate about making a difference.
Your experience and background:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in risk management, reporting, or project management of complex financial projects, ideally in a large bank or top-tier professional services firm
- Bachelors or higher degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, IT or similar disciplines
- Previous experience in finance, accounting and tax reporting preferrable
- Professionally certified, e.g. CA/CPA advantageous
- Sound working knowledge of standard risk and control frameworks, e.g. COSO/COBIT advantageous
- Expert ability to identify risks and articulate process and control weaknesses
- An in-depth understanding of stakeholder requirements, including second line of defence, internal and external auditors, and regulators
- Demonstrated ability to translate large quantities of complex data to concise and succinct information, and present them to internal and external stakeholders to gain buy-in and influence their decisions
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and work actively under pressure as well as to plan effectively and deliver work to agreed timelines
- Proficient or expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional fluency in both written and verbal English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
We are looking for Service Operations Specialist to Investment Product Services. You will join newly established team in Lodz, Poland. It is an excellence...