Would you like to work in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst within...
Praca: Senior Financial Analyst with German
RtR Senior Financial Analyst will work with stakeholders and offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorder and reported.
Person on this position will support the Austrian financial controller in the effective production of financial and non-financial performance information for managers and the Boards of the organisation.
- Preparing journal entries that reflect the business transactions in the ledgers of the company.
- Acting as a point of contact for the banking institutions in the country, resolving any day-to-day operational issues.
- Analysing supporting documentation for Accounts Receivable balances and ensuring the incoming cash is correctly allocated in subledger systems.
- Ensure all stakeholder needs are met in regards to answering queries promptly, building a relationship with the stakeholders and anticipating requirements.
- Analyse and report variances, and work with onshore and offshore teams to help driving improvement in overall financial processes.
- Support your local country controller in the production of financial statements.
- Supporting ad hoc requests and analysis to provide information on financial result beyond standard reporting framework.
- Stakeholder management, building a strong network across the Finance organization as well as with the business teams in Austria.
- In addition the person on this position will be responsible for:
- Control over month-end closing activities performed by offshore team;
- Assuring accurate accounts reconciliations by implementing standard and non-standard controls over the process
- Cooperate with FP&A, Compliance or Consolidation and Reporting teams
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Preparation of various analyses and reporting
- Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
- Responsible for ensuring that an appropriate control environment is in place, in relation to the tasks undertaken.
- Testing new systems, policies and tools.
You will be educated to a degree level, preferably within the area of accounting, finance or business management. You should have experience in financial and/or management accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit. We will also accept candidates who are currently studying any of the above mentioned qualifications and/or are able to prove their practical experience.
We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further.
As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Experience as Finance Analyst, or Accountant
- English language knowledge (B2)
- German language knowledge (B2/C1)
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Excellent task and time management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus;
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification will be a plus
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to work in a dynamic process team? We are now looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst to the financial cluster in Regulatory Reporting.In...
Carrefour Polska Sp. z o.o.
posiadasz doświadczenie w obszarze związanym z finansami, rachunkowością lub kontrolą kosztów (mile widziane: Controlling, Lean Management, Business...
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Oferta:Praca w międzynarodowej firmie o silnej pozycji na rynkuAtrakcyjne wynagrodzenie oraz programy premiowePakiet benefitów pozapłacowychElastyczne...