At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll...
Praca: Senior Operational Risk Officer
Would you like to help secure the bank in a data driven and privacy protected world? We are now looking for Senior Operational Risk Officers to constructively challenge and proactively support on risk management practices, control approriateness and regulatory compliance, as executed by the first line of defence on Data Governance and Management topics.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Group Operational Risk Technology and Data team. We add value by ensuring transparency on the highest risks and topical or thematic risks, and partner with the first line to enable the business to reach and maintain a risk profile that is within risk appetite. The Data team supports Nordea by identifying, assessing and monitoring data related risks and control gaps. Our role is to challenge and support Nordeas business in building well-controlled, secure business in a fast-changing environment.
As an Operational Risk Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in influencing the first line of defence to manage data related risks to risk appetite.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the Data Governance, Data Management (including Data Quality Management) and Data risk profile of the bank, including key risks, control design and control performance
- Perform audit-like assurance reviews over data risks
- Monitor risk indicators and risk mitigation progress
- Constructively challenge and proactively support the first line on risk management practices, regulatory compliance, and control appropriateness
- Report to Management, on the highest risks, and topical or thematic risks and partner with the first line to enable the business to reach and maintain their risk appetite
You’ll join a dynamic and talented team driving pragmatic and risk focused oversight services. The role can be based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- A technical understanding of Data Governance, Data Management (including Data Quality Management) and Data risk profile related processes, technologies and industry practices
- Competent risk assessment and risk judgement, and ability to translate this to influence the first line’s risk profile to meet risk appetite
- A broad understanding of Banking services and the role of Data in financial business
- Exposure to the regulatory expectations on Data related risks
- Deep expertise on BCBS 239 Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting
Your experience and background:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical or business subjects
- Relevant technical qualifications (eg. DAMA)
- Relevant IT risk qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISM
- English spoken & written (Advanced level)
- Flexible, open-minded and a strong cultural awareness
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 April 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa (Powiśle)tutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of duties25%- Team...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to...