Dla naszego klienta z sektora finansów i inwestycji poszukujemy kandydata na stanowisko:Zastępca Team Leadera z j. francuskim Twoje obowiązki:uzgodnienia...
Praca: Treasury Team Leader
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Treasury Team Leader manages Back Office Team responsible for Treasury Operations end-to-end Back Office process for corporate in-house bank as well as supports decentralized treasury business.
Manages group of up-to 5 Treasury specialists/experts and reports to JTI GBS Treasury Manager.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- responsibility for operational performance of Back Office Team and deliverables of treasury operations accordingly to objectives and SLAs (in-house bank organization)
- share expertise and support in the area of Treasury operations and process; play a focal point in the Treasury matters within Treasury Team, GBS and global organization
- ensure all JSOX/operational controls are accurately executed and evidenced; maintain high level of process control awareness; manage internal/external audit processes
- review control framework to ensure still provide the level of control that is required by the business and recommend any changes that are required
- actively supports Treasury Manager in processes review
- supports and drives GBS Treasury improvement process, identify gaps in efficiency and effectiveness and actively addresses these
- cooperating with various stakeholder in order to ensure quality of delivered services as well as supporting cross-functional initiatives
- act as Treasury Operations SME for Global and Regional Treasury team as well as for global projects
- Support employees development in line with their skills and career aspirations, monitor the development progress and place necessary corrections;
- Monitor team performance and deliverables
- Provide constructive feedback on a regular basis, and encourage subordinates to provide the feedback to the manager;
- Organize and control the new employees on-boarding
- Support JTI ways of working and culture in building GBS organization
- Shows open mindedness, positive thinking and ability to see opportunities for changes and improvement
- Strong leader with min. 3 years-experience in leadership position within Treasury
- Experience in Corporate Treasury Operation in GBS environment
- Experience in delivering Treasury projects
- Extensive knowledge in area of Corporate Treasury/Treasury Operations
- ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA qualification would be an asset
- Knowledge of key IFRS accounting standards and compliance controls as a plus (IFRS 9)
- Experience of financial controls, year-end account preparation and external auditor liaison
- SOX/JSOX controls and compliance experience is a plus
- Proficient SAP user
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
ul. Jana Malczewskiego 24 Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:Nadzorowanie pracy zespołu - nadzór nad prawidłowym i terminowym wykonywaniem...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Supervision over the operations of the RTR team and monitor teams adherence to client policies & proceduresCoordinate completion of all RTR...
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Do Twoich obowiązków należeć będzie:odpowiedzialność za przypisany w ramach działu GA zespół, szczególnie w zakresie planowania i organizacji pracy...