Scope of Responsibilities:Performing period/year end closing activitiesPreparation and posting of journal entriesPreparation of closing reportsPreparation of...
Praca: Account Payable Specialist with Czech / Slovak
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Account Payable Specialist with Czech/ Slovak. The role is designed to support remotely our customer in Romania.
- Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures
- Checking suppliers details in the system
- Entering data correctly in the system
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed
- Debit balances for suppliers, if required
- Month end activities
- Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set
- Interact via email or phone with customer representatives
- Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor
- Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone)
- To ensure that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined controls
- Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team
- Very Good level of Czech or Slovak - min. C1
- Communicative level of English – min. B1
- Min. 2 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- Experience with ERP accounting systems, preferably SAP
- Knowledge of international financial accounting standards would be an asset
- Good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- Service oriented and professional working approach,
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. About usCapgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Giżycku
Wystawianie faktur, rozliczenia należności, kontrola rozrachunków z kontrahentami, sporządzanie pism urzędowych. Pilnowanie umów z klientami. Tworzenie...
Zakłady Mięsne NOWAK Sp. z o.o. sp.k.
Zadania na stanowisku:Księgowanie i dekretowanie dokumentów;Księgowanie operacji bankowych złotówkowych i walutowych;Bieżący monitoring rozrachunków z...