Responsibilities:Leading a team responsible for General Ledger accounting, accounting analysis, accounts reconciliations, and financial reporting and...
Are you an experienced Accountant? If you would like to join to international environment and be a part of wind industry - apply to this role.
Finance > Region NCE > Process Excellence & Accounting Comp.
As Accountant for Accounts Payable and Receivable you will be part of the Regional Finance team in region Northern and Central Europe (NCE) and collaborate closely with the different Finance functions in the NCE region, various stakeholders in other functions as well as a Shared Service Center located in Manila. The Regional Finance team in NCE is covering the full scope from Finance to Business Performance Management to be compliant with both IFRS and local statutory accounting regulations. As the Accountant for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in the Polish company, your main responsibilities will be creation of correct sales documents and ensuring the correct posting of purchase documents according to local requirements.
The NCE region covers more than 40 legal entities within a wide geographical span, e.g. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Russia, Poland, Romania, Czech, South Africa and Kenya. The wide span of legal entities in combination of a centralised finance function requires the finance team to be structured, dynamic and open for continuous changes.
- Monitor and control processes around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with a focus on critical items
- Effectively engage and collaborate with Senior Accountants in the Regional Finance team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work being performed
- Engage with Sales, Construction and Service teams in order to obtain the necessary information for sales invoice creation
- Engage with Procurement and other business stakeholders in order to ensure accurate and efficient posting of purchase invoices
- Coordination and support of audit requests with group and local auditors
- Ensure adherence to Group financial processes, compliance rules/policies and Vestas guidelines
- Relevant education most likely within Finance or similar
- At least 2 years work experience from either Accounts Payable or Receivable
- Good accounting skills, for example with some knowledge of accounting principles
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluent in English is necessary
- Structured and organized way of working
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to keep the overview in a hectic and progressive environment
- A willingness to listen and learn from experienced Polish finance team
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for development in an inspiring environment at a well-known wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and accuracy. You will become part of an international environment with a professional development commitment and colleagues that take care of each other.
You will be located in our office in Szczecin.
During COVID period working from home is possible.
Please apply no later than 24th March.
Emtor Spółka z o.o.
Oferujemy:umowę o pracę w stabilnej firmie o ugruntowanej pozycji na rynku,kursy i szkolenia,miłą atmosferę w pracy w zgranym zespole,dodatkowe...
Hendi Polska sp. z o.o.
Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna między innymi za:weryfikację dokumentów pod względem formalnym, prawnym i...
Fielmann Sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązkówsprawdzanie, dekretowanie i księgowanie faktur w obszarze zobowiązańksięgowanie operacji gospodarczych w obszarze...