Ogłoszenie numer: 4580673, from 2021-05-20
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.
The purpose is to work within the Finance team supporting accurate and timely processing of financial transactions and processes and providing accounting support to the team in the UK, Poland and other regions as required. To ensure the provision of a high-quality financial accounting service that supports the effective and efficient management of the Finance team, within statutory and regulatory guidelines.
Location: lubelskie / Lublin
- Maintain accounts payable
- Posting invoices
- Management for Purchase Order process in the system
- Assisting with queries
- Assisting with management of bank accounts
- Other ad-hoc Finance work/projects as required to support the aims of the team
- Knowledge of NetSuite (or similar accounting package) would be an advantage
- Excellent English skill
- Computer literate, advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the AP processes.
- Ideally to have an accounting qualification (but not essential)
- Flexible, rational, organised and innovative with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and reschedule tasks as appropriate and to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, life assurance)