Sprawdzenie pod względem formalnym i rachunkowym faktur zakupu usług transportowychKompletowanie niezbędnych dokumentów związanych z zakupem...
Praca: Accounts Payable Specialist
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Process high volumes of vendor documents into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Challenge non-compliant documents which impact timely payments whilst still meeting KPIs and SLAs set
- Organize own workload to meet daily targets and work very closely with the immediate and wider Accounts Payable team
- End-to-end understanding of AP process and all JSOX and compliance controls
- Providing quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues
- Finding solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Supporting AP CPL with regular review of the documentation
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus
- Proven experience of working in an Accounts Payable department
- Proven ability to process high volumes with high accuracy to tight/moving deadlines
- Experience of working with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus
- Understanding of AP department end to end processes
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient SAP skills
Codognotto Polska sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
As an Accountant you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and...
Główne obowiązki:księgowanie faktur sprzedaży oraz właściwa kwalifikacja transakcja na gruncie podatku VAT i CITksięgowanie faktur...
Hendi Polska sp. z o.o.
Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna między innymi za:weryfikację dokumentów pod względem formalnym, prawnym i...