About the department Travel and Expense Management (TEM) department supports over 25 Coloplast entities globally in all activities related to employees...
Praca: Accounts Payable Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist
The position will be part of Genpact’s new operations in Prague (Czechia), which can be fulfilled & supported remotely from other EU countries.
- Performing invoice processing primary review against set guidelines;
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices as per agreed procedure;
- Invoice postings in SAP;
- Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes as per agreed procedure;
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices;
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team;
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/ year-end reporting/ ad hoc reporting;
- Vendor statement reconciliations;
- Manual accounts clearing;
- Sending remittance advises to suppliers;
- Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed;
- Provide information on status of Invoices and/ or Payments, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments;
- Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related;
- Work on aged invoices/ pending issues.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and at least one additional European language (Czech, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, etc.)
- Relevant work experience (1-3 years);
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
- Ability to learn/ understand processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style when dealing with client affiliates auditors;
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Numerate with a good eye for detail;
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Osoba na stanowisku odpowiedzialna będzie za:Księgowanie i rozliczanie dokumentów księgowych min. faktur kosztowychWprowadzanie przelewów do systemu...
Do zadań pracownika należeć będzie m.in.:prowadzenie rejestrów zakupów towarów i usług w obrocie krajowym i zagranicznym dla potrzeb wyliczenia podatku...
3 800 - 4 300 PLN + premiaOsoba zatrudniona będzie odpowiedzialna za:księgowanie operacji gospodarczych (w tym dokumentów związanych z importem lub...