Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Praca: Accounts Payable Specialist
Communication Specialist is responsible for driving change management in cluster of countries in Europe within the Sakura HR Program. In this role you will lead, orchestrate, coordinate and drive the different change management, communication and training activities in your region for the 3 key pillars of this program: Workday, Time & Attendance and Payroll. You will be a core member of the Sakura implementation team and will align closely with Sakura global Organization Change Management Team.
- Operational tasks: you process transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions etc. and ensure that they are processed in a timely and efficient manner; perform internal payment activities as well as necessary account reconciliations; prepare and process weekly payments; execute analysis and reports as assigned (i.e. GR/IR, open items, KPIs) and perform additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting; support internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Stakeholder management: you answer any queries received and participate in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement: you collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Obligatory knowledge of ERPs and good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Proficient in business English.
- Good organizational and coordination skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines.
- Demonstrating good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as a strong plus.
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset.
- Life insurance;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible work practices;
- Gym membershi.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What you will do:Collect and recover customer receivables and debt.Ensure cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
As Collections Analyst, you will be responsible for:Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to join global FX trading market? We are now looking for a Service Operations Officer, Łódź to be a part of back office team. In...