Praca: Accounts Payable with German
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Invoice verification process, objective, technical and mathematical verification of Vendor Invoices
- Processing of PO-based and NON-PO based Invoices in SAP, including Account Assignment, Cost Center Coding and Inscripting, as needed
- Travel & Expense Report processing, with clarification of open items and approval workflow.
- Implementation of the electronic approval process using FIS software (SAP Add on Tool).
- Clarification of Price-/Quantity discrepancies with Specialist Departments, und/or Vendors as needed. The request of Credit Memos.
- Editing of Vendor Statements, as well as general correspondence
- Validation and confirmation of balance confirmations
- Basic experience in Accounting (commercial training with experience in AP Accounting)
- Good to have SAP - Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Good English and German language skills (B2- C1)
Equal Opportunity Employer