Zakres obowiązków:Przygotowywanie, sprawdzanie, dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentówProwadzenie ewidencji księgowych i uzgadnianie ich z...
Praca: Accounts Receivable Accountant
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Research and process incoming wire transfers
- Research incoming checks and prepare desktop deposits
- Apply daily payments to client invoices
- Process overpayment/rate adjustment/refund check requests
- Assist in firm-wide Oracle A/R support for upgrades and conversions
- Apply varied regional cash receipts
- Respond to A/R questions
- Provide ad-hoc reports as needed
- Clear AR rounding balance which shows up in AR Aging report
- Be a custodian of AR remittance documentation and provide document support if case of audit request
- Update daily cash book for client remittance in order for the regional finance to monitor and get real time visibility of the cash position
- Update receipt log for entities to reflect withholding deduction for VAT purposes
- Support Junior AR Accountants
- Degree in Finance or Accounting (Preferred Masters degree), equivalent major or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, preferably in AR department
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Personal development opportunities, including but not limited to, a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA), post-graduate studies, English lessons
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements
Małkinia Górna (powiat ostrowski)
B.D. Art Sp. z o.o. Sp.K
MONNARI TRADE S.A.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:wykształcenia średniego lub wyższego o kierunku rachunkowość lub finansebardzo dobrej, praktycznej znajomości zasad...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Bytowie
zgodnie z ofertą
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do?Accounting operations in Fixed Assets area in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,Performing asset capitalization, retirement, maintenance...