Praca: Accounts Receivable - Collections – Senior Process Associate - German
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and is able to facilitate the identification and resolution of any customer disputes.
- All aspects of collections regarding debtors ledger
- Handling outgoing collection calls
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Allocating and clarifying payments
- Managing overdue payments
- Receiving and resolving discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Preparing and dispatching dunning letters/statements
- Provide support to AR Team Leader and Analyst for credit control activities as required.
- Month end processing and reporting requirements
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity re-debtors ledger
- Escalation and follow through of issue’s re-debtors ledger
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
- Very good knowledge of German, min. B2
- Communicative level of English
- Previous experience in handling customers/ AR/ credit activity (represent advantages);
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)