Twój zakres obowiązków:Prowadzenie windykacji należności na poziomie Oddziału - współpraca z podmiotami biorącymi udział w ściąganiu...
Praca: Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
- Day-to-day activities within the scope of accounts receivable
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all assigned key processes and projects
- Lead process improvement initiatives across order management & standardize the process
- Proactively identify, scope and prepare business cases for opportunities to improve processes in conjunction with process owners/managers
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Create/update business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary
- Execute against Order to Cash (O2C) documented processes and policies
- Build and monitor internal processes for Order Management from implementation to support
- Assist internal team, partners and customers to resolve a wide range of questions, queries and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- High proficiency in English and German (C1)
- > 3 years of relevant business/Business Process Outsourcing experience
- Good knowledge of the Accounts Receivable process
- Goal-oriented with a strong focus on details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in F&A applications (SAP, Oracle, any other ERP, and MS Office applications)
- “Can do” attitude and a team player mindset
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees. Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- Health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Modern office in the city center
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program
DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.
PGE Dystrybucja S.A.
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
(Remote)Your new opportunityWe are a newly created team working in Business Process Services, and we want you to join us in the exciting challenge of...