What will you do?Accounting operations in RTR area (General Ledger & Subledgers) in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,Review of both B/S and P/L for...
Praca: Advanced Accountant
Inviting applications for the role of Advanced Accountant
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and is able to facilitate theidentification and resolution of any customer disputes.
- All aspects of collections regarding debtors ledger
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local Businesses
- Validate and apply the appropriate accounting principles on unusual/non-routine transactions.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing according to the respective business deadlines
- Assist in monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P&L review and prepare variance analysis
- Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliation, an ensure that open items are properly closed
- Analyze process transactions and its potential financial impact
- Understand Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with regulations and principles
- Maintain good working relationship with the businesses’ local operation, controllership team and FP&A
- Provide data and support to external and internal auditors
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Ensure compliance to finance standards and practices
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)
- Multi years of Accounting experience in a multi-GAAP environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC
- Understands the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- A second European language is an advantage
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, particularly Excel
- ERP system (Oracle or SAP)
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Ability to learn/ understand Standards & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Uniwersyteckie Centrum Kliniczne w Gdańsku
Zadaniami osoby zatrudnionej na stanowisku będzie m. in.:kontrola dokumentów pod względem formalnym i rachunkowym,bieżąca analiza i uzgadnianie zapisów...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do:Perform end-to-end GL procedures including balance sheet accounts reconciliation and journals preparationPreparation of statutory...
As a Senior Project Accountant, you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. With a great combination of comprehensive accounting...