Aon is currently recruiting a Project Analyst to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) team in Krakow, Poland. The AMATS team is a...
Praca: AML Analyst with Hungarian in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- Preparing/updating profiles/alerts in Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring processes by:
- Observing procedures, acting in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Researching via internal and external sources
- Gathering and analyzing data and documentation
- Ensuring conclusions are reached with regard to further steps
- Analyzing and incorporating findings by Quality Analysts
- Referring adverse findings to Quality Analysts
- Coaching Junior Analysts on project work environment
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in the Hungarian language
- Operational experience, preferably within a financial institution or other regulated business entity
- Self-reliance in organizing own work and ability to work independently in project environment
- Eagerness to develop AML/CTF knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and drawing conclusions
- Inclusiveness skills (to support Junior Analysts)
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Specialist supports brokers and consultants located in different locations and, ultimately, to help them in the process of finding the best insurer’s...
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Aon is currently recruiting an Project Analyst to support the EMEA insurance due diligence team that sits within Aons M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS")...