Job Description & SummaryThe Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking...
Praca: Analyst to Credit Risk Model Changes
We are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the Regulatory Applications and Materiality team within Risk Models.
We are looking for a credit risk analyst to analyse and report on changes to Nordea’s internal credit risk models. The job offers an exciting mix of challenges, where different areas of knowledge and skills are needed: data and analytical mastery, ability to digest and understand business processes, a good sense of governance and excellent communication skills. You will join a highly professional team with a large network across the bank and with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
The Regulatory Applications and Materiality team in Risk Models is responsible for changes to Nordea’s internal credit risk models. We analyse and report changes to the authorities and for larger projects we write model applications to seek regulatory approval. Excellent written communication skills are therefore a must-have for this role.
As an analyst in our team, you have the responsibility for the end-to-end completion of projects. This involves evaluating and mapping out business processes and IT and data systems. We also look at internal policies and frameworks and important changes to Nordea’s organisation. It is your responsibility to analyse and estimate the quantitative impact of changes to Nordea’s credit risk models and you must have proven skills in analytical software tools such as SAS, R or Phyton.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and contribute to high profile regulatory projects and initiatives including coordination and project management of regulatory responses related to internal models.
- Develop methods for data extraction and quantitative analysis.
- Respond to enquiries from the authorities and write notifications and applications for regulatory approvals.
- Perform quality assurance of major model development projects and provide regulatory input to Risk Models and internal model related activities.
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank.
The role can be located in any of the Nordic capitals. You will be part of a high-performance team with dedicated professionals who thrive on providing a superior stakeholder service level.
In this existing role, you will play a role in many aspects of the bank’s activities and learn a lot about new business initiatives and changes across the Nordea Group.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
You may have a background as a business analyst or experience from an analytical capacity in financial reporting, modelling or data analysis. Most of all, you are self-motivated and willing to take on a high degree of responsibility in your role and can work independently in a pan-Nordic team that reaches out to many corners of the organisation.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Analytical minded and able to communicate your thinking in a clear and understandable way.
- Passionate about working with data and analytical software tools.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new things in a demanding environment that is constantly changing.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and can work independently to strict deadlines.
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of credit risk management, preferably from a quantitative or system related perspective.
- Experience in programming (SAS preferred, working with R or Phyton is an advantage).
- Previous involvement in risk modelling or change risk management roles is advantageous.
- Experience from managing or coordinating regulatory applications or similar regulatory submission processes and/or experience with international supervisors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to develop working relationships and drive projects across multiple stakeholders.
- A masters degree in a quantitative field, including but not limited to economics, statistics, finance, mathematics or similar.
- Fluent at a superior level in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Basel regulations is an advantage.
Seniority of the role and remuneration will depend on the level of candidates’ experience in the relevant fields. Candidates for both junior and senior analyst roles are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 26 March 2021 to send us your application.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
We are looking for a Corporate Model Risk Expert to join Risk Models at Nordea. We are looking for credit risk model Experts. The job provides an exciting...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract9:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties60%- Execution of the QA...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract9:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties40%- Working together with...