Twoje zadania:Prowadzenie ewidencji środków trwałych oraz ubezpieczeń samochodowych (RMK)Analiza kont księgowych magazynu oraz kosztowychKsięgowanie...
Praca: AR Accountant
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Accounts Receivable department supports Coloplast entities across the globe in ensuring that Customer Accounts are up to date. We are a group of over 20 people that perform cash applications, collect direct debit, prepare dunning letters & customer statements, deliver aging reports, supports debt collection, and continuously work on improving Accounts Receivable processes. Accounts Receivable is part of Global Finance Support located in Szczecin.
AR Accountant is responsible for managing Accounts Receivable for selected Coloplast entities. The responsibility includes keeping track of debts owed to an organization and act upon to resolve outstanding balances. It consists of performing matchings on Customer accounts, issuing manual invoices to customers, creating aging analysis, preparing customer statements, and dunning for overdue receivables.
- Resolving discrepancies on customer ledger
- Performing matchings on customer ledger based on own investigation and on LOB request
- Ownership of dunning & customer statement process
- Invoice entry
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Analysis of Trade Receivables
- Daily contact with customers and business stakeholders
- Second approval in the payment process
- Maintaining updated work instructions
- Execution of predefined reports and preparation of ad-hoc reports
- Being active member or leader of CPBC projects
- Delivering proposals and implementing daily process improvements
- Representing own finance area in front of Auditors
- Checking and approving month-end key controls
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economy, Business Management or similar
- Min. 1-year experience in AR transactional role within Accountancy/Finance area, preferably within SSC/BPO
- Practical experience in Excel
- Data entry skills
- Experience in a Customer Service role will be an additional benefit
- Service-minded and customer-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and e-mail etiquette
- High ethical standards
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Problem-solving skills
- No probation period - long-term contract from the beginning
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Warszawa - Ursus
Wurth Polska Sp. z o.o.
Urząd Dozoru Technicznego
Kluczowe obowiązki:Dekretacja i księgowanie wyciągów bankowych.Księgowanie i weryfikacja dokumentów.Weryfikowanie, analiza oraz uzgadnianie sald kont...
Your responsibilitiesPerforming general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, processing of...
Scope of duties:Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities for Xeikon NL legal entities including:Payroll posting,Calculating, monitoring and...