What will you do:Timely handling of incoming customer complains and queries via phone and e-mailCommunicating internally between departments to ensure the...
Praca: Asset Accounting Specialist
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Take responsibility for processing fixed assets transactions and performing month-end closing activities
- Asset creation, capitalization of work-in-progress, asset retirements, inter-company transfers, exceptional write-downs, running of monthly depreciation;
- Fixed Asset to General Ledger reconciliations, month-end Fixed Asset reports;
- Perform Fixed Asset Checks on a daily basis
- Perform Fixed Asset Consolidation Data checks during month-end
- Take part in local and global projects upon assignment by Team Lead
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in a multinational company
- Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL)
- Experience in an Fixed Asset accounting related role
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- SAP experience ideally in SAP 4 HANA
- Analytical skills
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone...
Wymagania:Co najmniej średnie ekonomiczne lub studia wyższe o kierunkach ekonomicznych,Co najmniej 3 letnie doświadczenie związane z pracą...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. About us Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services...