Praca: Assistant Service Operations Officer in Euroclear & International Settlement
Would you like to explore settlement area and have direct impact on trade execution? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer in Euroclear & International Settlement, Łódź to take responsibility of a wide range of back office tasks connected with settlement.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Euroclear & International Settlement team. We add value by being responsible for securities settlement of wide range of instruments like equities, bonds, commercial papers. We closely cooperate with custodians, brokers, agents, middle and front office to provide the best service to our client. As Assistant Service Operations Officer in Euroclear & International Settlement, Łódź you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring on-time deliveries and settlement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily settlement of debt securities
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions that have not settled automatically
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between Nordea and custodians accounting books both cash and securities ( reconciliation of securities)
- Creating/changing standard settlement instructions
- Maintaining relevant liquidity on internal banks accounts
- Taking part in various projects
You’ll join a highly professional and dedicated team. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Focus on details combined with seeing wider perspective
- Analytical and strong problem solving mindset
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issue * both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
- Have excellent social skills and ability to create strong internal and external relationships
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
- Financial related university degree or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.