Jeżeli posiadasz:Wykształcenie wyższe ekonomiczne;Kilkuletnie doświadczenie zawodowe na analogicznym stanowisku - preferowane w firmach produkcyjnych lub...
Praca: Business Finance Controller
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Business Support for Emerging Markets is a team of two controllers located in CPBC which work closely with Finance Director (Emerging Markets) and his team.
We would like you to work from our office in Szczecin, Poland, but there is also a possibility to work fully remotely.
This is a maternity cover position for 12-15 months. The formal job tittle is EM Business Support Controller.
The scope of the role is to control and support Emerging Markets. The person hired on this position will be the Finance Point of Contact for Emerging Markets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support on monthly reporting and rolling forecast for financial statement (BS, P&L)
- Regular review to ensure accurate and timely financial reports
- Collection of material for monthly performance review
- Review invoices in Alusta
- Raising invoices and credit notes requests
- Checking rep office monthly transfers and bank balances
- Cost controlling
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience within Coloplast in Finance area
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Proficient in Excel and excel related reports
- Good communication skills
- Experience with working with “cross culture communication” with many different stakeholders
- Good grounding in controllership, being able to deliver accurate and reliable information
- Successfully analyzing and presenting data to multiple levels of the organization
- Service minded and able to work independent while being a team player
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, while keeping a high level of quality
- Structured with a sense for details and ability to prioritize
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Quick and eager learner
- Results oriented and committed to achieve objectives
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Opis stanowiska:Controlling realizacji projektów budowlanych w zakresie budżetu przychodów i kosztów, przepływów finansowych, marżowości,...
Zadania:Analiza procesów biznesowych oraz ich optymalizacja pod kątem finansowo-podatkowym,Monitoring rynku pod kątem optymalnego wykorzystania narzędzi...
In this position, you will work directly with the Head of Warehouse Logistics for our massive Poznan warehouses to optimize our total fulfillment cost. Based...