Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to...
Praca: C2C Business Transformation Senior Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 6 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following areas: Credit-to-Cash (C2C)
- Experience in process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation
- Experience in process mapping in Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 1 year of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including Team management experience (5+ people)
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 10+ people
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, etc.) as well as Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Managers in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related but not limited to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar
- Analyze data and information received from Client, utilize your process and technology expertise to provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Under limited supervision and guidance of project manager - make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client
- Organize and facilitate client meetings within own business area, driving towards consensus and agreement of all stakeholders
- Actively support development of Capgemini transformational assets and methods; contribute to product development in his/her area of expertise. Identify new product opportunities and work towards its design
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) – part of Capgemini Business Services unit. Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
To learn more, check: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/fpia-consulting/
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. As an...
Any Poland Based
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Proven experience (at least 6 years)...