Wystawianie oraz księgowanie faktur i not księgowychRozliczanie rozrachunków z kontrahentami i uzgadnianie saldPrzygotowywanie i analiza zestawień...
Praca: Cash Management Accountant (Treasury Back Office)
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Our global Treasury Back Office team manages wide range of financial instruments, prepares advanced analysis for internal stakeholders and drives implementation of treasury IT solutions. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our Back Office team to secure smooth settlement of financial transactions, perform full accounting, including mark-to-market valuations of our portfolio, manage short-term liquidity and deliver number of financial reports. You will have an opportunity to work with experts in the field, lead process improvements and contribute to the execution of Cash Management strategy.
- Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation, settlement and accounting
- Daily preparation of cash flow reporting and forecasting including short-term liquidity management
- Monthly reconciliation of Treasury transactions
- Preparation of FX exposure report
- Preparation of net-interest bearing debt report and other Treasury reports
- Monthly reporting to Danish National Bank
- Taking lead for resolving operational issues within Treasury Back Office area
- Driving improvements in Treasury Back Office
- Taking responsibility for defining adequate internal controls
- Performing trainings for Cash Management and other departments
- Participation in projects within Treasury Back Office area
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- Performing regression tests and all other tests related to Cash Management projects
- Setting up and monitoring of KPIs for Treasury Back Office
- Close cooperation with InHouseCash, Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams in external banks
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors during annual audit
- University degree (preferably accounting or finance) and/or Mathematics, Banking School B.Sc. level or higher
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under time pressure (working with tight deadlines)
- Fluency in English
- 2-3 years’ experience within Treasury, Finance or Accounting (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or international company) – nice to have
- Solid Accounting knowledge including IFRS – nice to have
- Experience in working with Treasury Management systems, preferably SAP TRM
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an asset
- Flexibility and being open to change
- International mindset
What do we offer?
- Home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
S-3 Personal Sp. z o.o.
PGE Paliwa sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązków:Ewidencja danych w systemach IT, rekoncyliacja i dbałość o poprawność danych.Przygotowanie dziennych raportów dotyczących...
Fundacja Polskie Centrum Pomocy Międzynarodowej
bieżące prowadzenie ewidencji syntetycznej i analitycznej w oparciu o Ustawę o rachunkowości i zakładowy plan kont, w tym księgowanie operacji...
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Join us as a Cash Management Accountant, and youll become a vital part of our company. As one of the worlds leading dairies we need ambitious people with the...