Zakres obowiązków:sporządzanie wielopoziomowych analiz sprzedaży oraz marż po grupach produktowych; przygotowywanie zestawień i...
Praca: Collections Analyst With Russian
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Collections Analyst With Russian
- Incoming Payments: Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received;
- Coordinating query resolution / dispute management:
- Telephonic and written communication with the customers;
- Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes;
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters;
- Reporting periodical / on the spot regarding the activity process indicators;
- Perform customer account reconciliation/ bank reconciliation;
- Resolve deductions & disputes;
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items;
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units;
- Provide required monthly reports;
- Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable;
- SOP creation and updating;
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes;
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX);
- Provide support to AR Team Leader and Regional AR Analyst for credit control activities as required;
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader;
- Very good knowledge of Russian min. C1
- Communicative level of English min. B2
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Excel knowledge
- OTC – Collections experience
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What you will do: In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems. Interaction is with peers within Accenture before...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to gain insights into the exiting world of derivatives while servicing Nordea Markets and Treasury on Over-The-Counter trades done with clients...
Cavatina GW Sp. z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Analiza optymalności i efektywności kosztowej przyjętych rozwiązań na etapie planowania oraz realizacji inwestycji Grupy,Opracowanie i...