RtR Financial Analyst will work with stakeholders and offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported. You will...
Praca: Collections Analyst With Russian
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Collections Analyst With Russian
- Incoming Payments: Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received;
- Coordinating query resolution / dispute management:
- Telephonic and written communication with the customers;
- Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes;
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters;
- Reporting periodical / on the spot regarding the activity process indicators;
- Perform customer account reconciliation/ bank reconciliation;
- Resolve deductions & disputes;
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items;
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units;
- Provide required monthly reports;
- Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable;
- SOP creation and updating;
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes;
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX);
- Provide support to AR Team Leader and Regional AR Analyst for credit control activities as required;
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader;
- Very good knowledge of Russian min. C1
- Communicative level of English min. B2
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Excel knowledge
- OTC – Collections experience
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy)
RtR Junior Financial Analyst in Payroll Team will work with UK stakeholders to ensure that all transactions are accurately recorded and reported. You will...
Siedziba firmy oraz miejsce wykonywania pracy: Krotoszyn, woj. wielkopolskieZatrudnionym osobom oferujemy:Pracę w dynamicznym, międzynarodowym...
Foton Technik sp. z o.o.
Twoje zadania:udział w przygotowywaniu business planu trzyletniego, prognozowanie, bieżąca i cykliczna analiza odchyleń,wsparcie analiz finansowanych oraz...