What will you do? As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Clients in Accounts Payable invoicing process in their financial systems. Mostly, you will be...
Praca: Collections Junior Analyst with Italian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Collecting due receivables according to procedures
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building business relationships
- Cooperating with internal departments (finance and sales teams)
- Handling emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
- Accounts reconciliation and allocation of incoming payments
- Fluent English and Italian (B2/C1)
- Preferable experience in Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Pruszków ul. Stefana Bryły 4
MASFALT Sp. z o.o.
Do głównych zadań na stanowisku będzie należało:księgowanie faktur sprzedaży,wystawianie faktur sprzedaży pozostałej,bieżące monitorowanie stanu...
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko: Młodsza/y księgowa/yZadania:Wsparcie działu księgowegoKsięgowanie płatności oraz wyjaśnianie różnic oraz...
Orion NEXT Sp. z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Księgowanie wyciągów bankowychFakturowanieKsięgowanie dokumentów zakupowychUdział w przygotowywaniu zamknięć, raportów...