Praca: Collections Specialist with French
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
Inviting applications for the role of a Collections Specialist with French
- Completes the entire cycle of activities related to daily assignments, coordinating with the Account Manager to ensure customer satisfaction while respecting Risk Management policies
- Supervises current positions by performing sounding activities related to outstanding debt
- Supervises past due performance evaluating risk of each assignment and for annual/semi-annual review and renewal process undertaken by Risk Department
- Works closely with Cash Application team to ensure accurate matching of payments
- Receives requirements to perform changes to the customer database
- Creates customized customer statements and sends them to customers
- Follows up with customers, requests for payments and investigates the reasons for non-payments
- Follow-up on accounts and payments.
- Communicates with internal and external customers
- Very good knowledge of French, min C1
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).