umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 (8h dziennie)w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuro
Praca: Compliance Monitoring Officer at Complaince Hub [rekrutacja online]
- Compliance team of the Wholesale Banking division is looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join our Compliance team in Warsaw. This is an unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team. which is part of our Global Compliance expertise We are looking for you if:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and understanding of compliance monitoring and / or internal audit methodologies for Wholesale Bank products and businesses,
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking risk assessments and creating monitoring / audit review plans,
- Ability to take the lead and ownership over allocated areas of responsibility for monitoring reviews,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to deal with the business with confidence and with the strength of character and tenacity to raise and follow up concerns,
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders,
- Well organised, methodical and attentive to detail,
- Team player who co-operates well with others,
- Solution orientated, proactive and adaptable style,
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills,
- Willing to travel.
- Knowledge of regulations of relevant Wholesale Bank countries in the EMEA region (Switzerland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Ireland),
- International experience.
- Please submit your CV in English
We are building a brand new Compliance hub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new Compliance Hub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)work hoursZajęcza 4, Warsawthis is the location of our office
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
For one of the most recognizable online Search Engine we are currently looking for candidates to join the position in Risk and Compliance team. What...
riskmethods Sp. z o.o.
What you will do:Time-efficient analysis of media articles and making them meaningful for our customersIn-depth research of publicly available risk...