Twój zakres obowiązkówWsparcie analityczne biznesu i odpowiednich linii produktowych w obszarze spedycji drobnicowej oraz całopojazdowejKontroling...
Praca: Controlling Specialist – Stock (GA)
At METRO we say "We make it count" because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have over than 400 employees, we operate our METRO/MAKRO brands in around 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 12 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. METRO is a leading international wholesaler operating in more than 30 countries worldwide with more than 93,000 employees.
Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which Accounting always counts for something more.
- Stock reconciliation execution and performing deep dive in analysis of discrepancies
- Statistical and accounting margin reconciliation execution and diagnosis of discrepancies
- Calculation and posting of goods’ cost of purchase and calculation and posting of Stock Valuation Allowance (SVA); performing checks and controls for process accuracy; drawing conclusions based on results deviations
- Parameters ratio for Stock Valuation Allowance calculation and simulations
- Stock Valuation Allowance related Reports preparation and validation
- Performing analysis of accounting processes for the purpose of variety of projects realization
- Keeping high level of quality in bookkeeping executing checks and controls
Audit procedures execution:
- Standard reports preparation
- Delivery of explanations to discrepancies and exceptions
- Answering to ad hock auditors’ queries
Participation in the projects:
- Taking part in standardization project for Stock reconciliation tool implementation for all served customers
- Building standard process for Margin reconciliation and solution implementation for all served customers
- Mapping current accounting system accounts with assumptions set up in new accounting program in terms of existing processes
- Providing all necessary inputs and tests to developed tools
- Striving for standardization and elimination of unnecessary complexity in the processes/activities/tasks
- Participation in automation initiatives realization
- Participation in transition projects (absorption of new tasks from customers)
- Adherence to project timelines and documentation requirements
- Day-to-day work with served customers in the provision of top-quality services
- Cooperating with stakeholders form different teams, departments within Metro Group entities
- Keeping and creating updated version of Standard Operating Procedures
- Taking care of stable backup structure creation
- Participating in trainings in terms of hard and soft skills development
- Controlling experience and willingness to continue self-development in that area; good accounting knowledge is nice to have
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel formulas; VBA, SQL or Micro Strategy knowledge will be an advantage
- Experience with operating warehouse management systems
- Experience with margin controlling and reconciliation between presystems and the accounting system in addition
- Knowledge of stock valuation topics
- Work experience with SAP will be an advantage
- Good organization of own work
- High orientation on goals realization
- Strong motivation towards tasks execution in changing environment
- Good command of English (B2/C1)
- Stability - the first contract is for 6 months, the next for an indefinite period, because we believe that you will stay with us for as long as possible
- Tasks that matter - 84% of our employees consider their work to be important
- Non-wage benefits - up to PLN 8,000 per year per person, including, among others, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, performance awards, holiday subsidies, money for holidays and culture, money for job referrals
- A working system adapted to you - if you live in another city in Poland you can visit us, move to Szczecin or work from home, you decide
- Relocation package - PLN 6,000 to move to Szczecin
- Professional training - in the fields of accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning with a total value of up to PLN 10 000 per person per year
- Free access to Udemy and eTutor
- Internationality - the languages you know are used by us every day, English is a must!
- Higher salary of PLN 400 to PLN 1,600 if you know an additional language
- A clear career path - you can be promoted to a new position after just one year!
- Vertical and horizontal promotions, we regularly recruit internally – 78% of our Team Leaders come from internal recruitment and this number is constantly growing
- Enhancing knowledge and experience in various areas
- Support for ACCA students - including an extra paid day off for the exam and reimbursement of the ACCA exam costs, which guarantees you accounting certification
- Good atmosphere - 78% of our employees consider the working atmosphere to be positive
- Open working culture - your superiors are available to you, we focus on relationships and communication, we are all there for you
- Team and company integrations after hours - 2 times a year you integrate with your team, 2 times a year with the whole company
- Free breathing training worth up to PLN 2,100 per person per year - because your well-being is important to us
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- Subsidised sports card
- Anniversary gifts such as a speaker or Kindle or annual prizes such as a PLN 2,000 voucher for whatever you want
- Air-conditioned, green office in a state-of-the-art building in the city centre - you can reach us by public transport from any part of the city, avoiding traffic jams
- And, of course, free coffee and employee discounts to service outlets in the Posejdon office building.
GEODIS Road Network Sp. z o.o.
Katowice, ul. Żeliwna 36
Vetlab Sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązków:Zbieranie i analizowanie danych finansowych pochodzących z całej firmy, optymalizowanie kosztów, analizowanie rentowności usług,...
Zadania:Przygotowywanie raportów, zestawień i analiz na potrzeby sprawozdawczości finansowej oraz zarządczejBudżetowanie i prognozy...
iView Recruitment Sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązków:Prowadzenie całokształtu zagadnień związanych ze środkami trwałymiOpracowywanie danych do wniosków kredytowych i...