Nadzór nad podległą komórką organizacyjną.Uczestniczenie w przygotowywaniu rocznego budżetu, prognoz, planu wieloletniego oraz kontrola ich realizacji i...
Praca: Corporate Consolidation Manager
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is a high profile role with interesting and challenging work, given its significant exposure to external (e.g. Group auditors) and internal stakeholders. Working across JTI departments is essential.
The Corporate Consolidation Manager is a key role within the Corporate Accounting department. The Corporate Accounting department is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the JTI Group IFRS Financial Statements, which are subsequently reported to JT (Japan Tobacco), the parent company based and listed in Tokyo.
The Corporate Consolidation Manager is reporting directly to the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager in Warsaw. The Consolidation team is primarily responsible for performing the monthly financial consolidation of the JTI group within SAP Business Consolidation System, which represents a key input into quarterly group reporting.
A substantial part of this role is the execution of pre-defined data quality checks on data submitted by 100+ local subsidiaries, as well as drive improvements in the internal processes and controls primarily within the team and also within the JTI finance community.
- Month end close
Assist the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager in leading the team through the month end consolidation process using SAP-BCS as required. Ensure that all assigned month end tasks are performed to schedule and that all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Controlling data quality
Perform data quality reports, identify issues and communicate to individuals responsible/cross-team departments for resolution. Ensure HQ journal reviews are IFRS compliant and review data quality check exceptions to ensure that these are valid.
- Quarterly Group IFRS reporting
Support the quarterly reporting process. Minimize review points from the Lead Manager and JT.
- Internal controls
Ensure that any delegated J-SOX controls affecting the consolidation process are executed and evidenced for internal/external audit. Participate in the identification of new, more efficient / effective J-SOX controls.
- External audit
Support the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager during the audit fieldwork, with resolution of any audit issues specifically on the quarterly consolidation / reporting packs.
- Projects / cross-functional support
Support and participate in any ad-hoc projects and tasks as delegated by the wider Corporate Accounting team (Warsaw & Geneva)
- React to new accounting issues emerging from the JTI finance community, IT departments and JT, including the impact of major acquisitions / divestments.
- Investigate technical accounting and systems queries from group subsidiaries.
- Ad-hoc technical project work as driven by business needs.
- University degree in finance
- Chartered / certified accountant
- 3+ years within an accounting function, experience within a consolidation department is preferable and/or experience in big four accounting firm or firm of similar size
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Experience of using a consolidation system (SAP BCS or similar system experience preferable)
- Financial accounting experience (IFRS/US GAAP knowledge is preferable)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Solec Kujawski, k. Bydgoszczy
ARP E-VEHICLES sp. z o.o.
This is a high profile role with interesting and challenging work, given its significant exposure to external (e.g. Group auditors) and internal stakeholders....